Wednesday 18 October 2017

Contra (1988) - An Old Classic Game (Download) ~ niit post

The other day my friend reminded me of the era when we used to play old 8 bit games on an 8 bit console. The first thing that came to my mind was Contra. Although it was released in 1988, we could get hold of this game only in the early nineties..(1994 to be exact !).



So I went on a CONTRA hunt and came up with the below link to the game .

Whats best is its a self contained exectuable, just extract it and run it. I tested it on WIN XP, not sure about Windows 7.

Contra Download:

PS: If u have problems running this on Windows 7 , I think you may need to install DOSBOX to run this. If you have a prob with DOSBOX, then comment below, maybe i can look into it !

Enjoy Contra once again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment